Amber weather warnings for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Storm Doris is expected to bring heavy rain and gales across Welwyn Hatfield all day.
Across Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield it is expected to be very windy with gales throughout the day.
The Met Office forecasts a top temperature of 10 degrees C and a minimum of 2 degrees C in the borough.
Tonight showers are likely to continue.
Tomorrow it is expected to be a cold morning, with sunny spells and any showers easing.
Saturday to Monday the Met Office has said it will be cloudy across the borough, mild but windy on Saturday, with some rain possible.
Sunday is said to be mostly dry but cloudy.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Queen's Platinum Jubilee: Changes to rubbish and recycling bin collection days in Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Who is playing when at Slam Dunk Festival 2022: Set times announced for Hatfield Park
- 6 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
Rain is predicted for Monday morning.
Highways England tweeted a warning to drivers this morning to encourage them to rethink their travel plans following Storm Doris.