Amber weather warnings for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Storm Doris is expected to bring heavy rain and gales across Welwyn Hatfield all day.
Across Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield it is expected to be very windy with gales throughout the day.
The Met Office forecasts a top temperature of 10 degrees C and a minimum of 2 degrees C in the borough.
Tonight showers are likely to continue.
Tomorrow it is expected to be a cold morning, with sunny spells and any showers easing.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday to Monday the Met Office has said it will be cloudy across the borough, mild but windy on Saturday, with some rain possible.
Sunday is said to be mostly dry but cloudy.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 6 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 7 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
Rain is predicted for Monday morning.
Highways England tweeted a warning to drivers this morning to encourage them to rethink their travel plans following Storm Doris.