Amber weather warnings for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Storm Doris is expected to bring heavy rain and gales across Welwyn Hatfield all day.
Across Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield it is expected to be very windy with gales throughout the day.
The Met Office forecasts a top temperature of 10 degrees C and a minimum of 2 degrees C in the borough.
Tonight showers are likely to continue.
Tomorrow it is expected to be a cold morning, with sunny spells and any showers easing.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday to Monday the Met Office has said it will be cloudy across the borough, mild but windy on Saturday, with some rain possible.
Sunday is said to be mostly dry but cloudy.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
Rain is predicted for Monday morning.
Highways England tweeted a warning to drivers this morning to encourage them to rethink their travel plans following Storm Doris.