Amber weather warnings for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Storm Doris is expected to bring heavy rain and gales across Welwyn Hatfield all day.
Across Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield it is expected to be very windy with gales throughout the day.
The Met Office forecasts a top temperature of 10 degrees C and a minimum of 2 degrees C in the borough.
Tonight showers are likely to continue.
Tomorrow it is expected to be a cold morning, with sunny spells and any showers easing.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday to Monday the Met Office has said it will be cloudy across the borough, mild but windy on Saturday, with some rain possible.
Sunday is said to be mostly dry but cloudy.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
Rain is predicted for Monday morning.
Highways England tweeted a warning to drivers this morning to encourage them to rethink their travel plans following Storm Doris.