Water company splash out on cash grants for Hertfordshire charities
A NEW cash incentive is being offered to charities, community groups and environmental organisations.
Veolia Water, based in Tamblin Way, Hatfield, is offering grants of up to �2,500 to support a range of projects that benefit the community.
The Veolia Water Community Investment Fund will allocate two rounds of grants throughout the year, with three levels of award available: Bronze – any amount up to �500; Silver – any amount to up �1,000; and Gold – up to to �2,500.
The offer is open to any organisation within Veolia’s supply area which supports projects such as child welfare, or the natural environment.
Richard Bienfait, Veolia Water Central managing director, said: “We want as many organisations as possible to have the chance to benefit from the fund, and we would like to encourage them to visit our website and apply for support.”
Visit www.veoliawater.co.uk/communityfund for more info.
- 1 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 4 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 5 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 6 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman
- 7 Meet the authors behind a new architecture book on Welwyn and Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 9 When are Royal Mail's last posting dates for Christmas 2021?
- 10 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting