Water company splash out on cash grants for Hertfordshire charities
A NEW cash incentive is being offered to charities, community groups and environmental organisations.
Veolia Water, based in Tamblin Way, Hatfield, is offering grants of up to �2,500 to support a range of projects that benefit the community.
The Veolia Water Community Investment Fund will allocate two rounds of grants throughout the year, with three levels of award available: Bronze – any amount up to �500; Silver – any amount to up �1,000; and Gold – up to to �2,500.
The offer is open to any organisation within Veolia’s supply area which supports projects such as child welfare, or the natural environment.
Richard Bienfait, Veolia Water Central managing director, said: “We want as many organisations as possible to have the chance to benefit from the fund, and we would like to encourage them to visit our website and apply for support.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.veoliawater.co.uk/communityfund for more info.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 6 Student gets programming with Code Ninjas
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Travel business calls for Grant Shapps visit to ‘see what a travel agent is’
- 9 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 10 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17