Water company splash out on cash grants for Hertfordshire charities
A NEW cash incentive is being offered to charities, community groups and environmental organisations.
Veolia Water, based in Tamblin Way, Hatfield, is offering grants of up to �2,500 to support a range of projects that benefit the community.
The Veolia Water Community Investment Fund will allocate two rounds of grants throughout the year, with three levels of award available: Bronze – any amount up to �500; Silver – any amount to up �1,000; and Gold – up to to �2,500.
The offer is open to any organisation within Veolia’s supply area which supports projects such as child welfare, or the natural environment.
Richard Bienfait, Veolia Water Central managing director, said: “We want as many organisations as possible to have the chance to benefit from the fund, and we would like to encourage them to visit our website and apply for support.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.veoliawater.co.uk/communityfund for more info.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 4 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics