Waste transfer station planned for Welham Green
TENTATIVE plans to build a recycling facility on a village industrial estate have been unveiled.
The application, which has been submitted by OM Skip & Recycling, would see a waste transfer station constructed in Travellers Lane, Welham Green.
The proposals are currently with the county council.
A council spokeswoman said: “The application relates to proposals for a recycling facility for commercial, industrial, construction and building waste.”
She stressed the application had only been received recently and that it would not be decided before May 25 at the earliest.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “As with any planning application, local residents will have a chance to have their say.”
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?