Walk this way for Welwyn Garden City fashion showcase
THE catwalk will be out in Welwyn Garden City this week, for a series of flashmob fashion shows.
Retailers at the Howard Centre will be showcasing their latest trends, labels and accessories during a number of pop up clothes parades, taking place tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday.
The shows will spring up around the centre from 11am to 4pm, culminating in a grand finale on Saturday afternoon.
Trend setters spotted in the shopping centre on Friday will be offered the chance to strutt their stuff on the runway at Saturday’s main event.
Shoppers can also get advice on accessorising and building a capsule wardrobe from stylist, Ellie Pierce. Centre manager Peter Brooks said: “This is a really unique fashion event for the Howard Centre and we are looking forward to the buzz and excitement it will bring to the centre.
“Our stores have such a great selection of fashion on offer and it will be a great way to showcase this.”
The Howard Centre is also running a competition offering one lucky customer �250 worth of shopping vouchers.
- 1 IN PICTURES: Stars come out for Simply Red concert in Hatfield Park
- 2 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Serious shrubland fire next to M25 on Hertfordshire - Essex border
- 5 Hertfordshire 'extreme heat' amber warning as temperature set to soar
- 6 'Tesco must tackle blight of trolley-dumping in Potters Bar'
- 7 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Big Brother House set to return to Hertfordshire for 2023 reboot show
- 10 It's A Kind of Magic as Queen Symphonic's Bohemian Rhapsody rocks Hatfield Park
To enter, visit the centre or go online.