Walk out at Wembley with Chelsea and Manchester United
FANCY walking out at Wembley Stadium alongside the likes of Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard? Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with McDonald's, the presenting partner of The FA Community Shield, to find
FANCY walking out at Wembley Stadium alongside the likes of Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard?
Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with McDonald's, the presenting partner of The FA Community Shield, to find one lucky young footballer, aged between seven and 10, to lead out the players at this year's FA Community Shield.
The season's curtain-raiser between Premier League champions Manchester United and FA Cup winners Chelsea takes place on August 9 at Wembley Stadium.
And you could be walking out of the tunnel alongside the clubs' superstars.
You may also want to watch:
Buy tomorrow's Welwyn & Hatfield Times to find out how.
* Also in tomorrow's paper is your last chance to enter our fabulous competition to win a seven-night cruise.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 2 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 6 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 7 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 8 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 9 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
There's also an offer for 20 per cent off purchases at Calvin Klein Underwear in the Galleria, Hatfield, tickets to the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House, and the chance to win a treatment at a newly-moved nail bar in WGC.
* So don't miss out on any of these great offers - pick up your copy of the Welwyn & Hatfield Times tomorrow (Wednesday).