Walk out at Wembley with Chelsea and Manchester United
FANCY walking out at Wembley Stadium alongside the likes of Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard? Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with McDonald's, the presenting partner of The FA Community Shield, to find
FANCY walking out at Wembley Stadium alongside the likes of Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard?
Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with McDonald's, the presenting partner of The FA Community Shield, to find one lucky young footballer, aged between seven and 10, to lead out the players at this year's FA Community Shield.
The season's curtain-raiser between Premier League champions Manchester United and FA Cup winners Chelsea takes place on August 9 at Wembley Stadium.
And you could be walking out of the tunnel alongside the clubs' superstars.
You may also want to watch:
Buy tomorrow's Welwyn & Hatfield Times to find out how.
* Also in tomorrow's paper is your last chance to enter our fabulous competition to win a seven-night cruise.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
There's also an offer for 20 per cent off purchases at Calvin Klein Underwear in the Galleria, Hatfield, tickets to the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House, and the chance to win a treatment at a newly-moved nail bar in WGC.
* So don't miss out on any of these great offers - pick up your copy of the Welwyn & Hatfield Times tomorrow (Wednesday).