Walk out at Wembley with Chelsea and Manchester United
FANCY walking out at Wembley Stadium alongside the likes of Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard? Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with McDonald's, the presenting partner of The FA Community Shield, to find
FANCY walking out at Wembley Stadium alongside the likes of Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney and Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard?
Well the Welwyn & Hatfield Times has teamed up with McDonald's, the presenting partner of The FA Community Shield, to find one lucky young footballer, aged between seven and 10, to lead out the players at this year's FA Community Shield.
The season's curtain-raiser between Premier League champions Manchester United and FA Cup winners Chelsea takes place on August 9 at Wembley Stadium.
And you could be walking out of the tunnel alongside the clubs' superstars.
You may also want to watch:
Buy tomorrow's Welwyn & Hatfield Times to find out how.
* Also in tomorrow's paper is your last chance to enter our fabulous competition to win a seven-night cruise.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Head of planning to leave for county council role
There's also an offer for 20 per cent off purchases at Calvin Klein Underwear in the Galleria, Hatfield, tickets to the Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth House, and the chance to win a treatment at a newly-moved nail bar in WGC.
* So don't miss out on any of these great offers - pick up your copy of the Welwyn & Hatfield Times tomorrow (Wednesday).