Vivid white glowing ufo seen in Potters Bar
A MYSTERIOUS ball of light which glowed and changed colour from a red to a bright white was seen over the skies of Potters Bar.
Gill Knights reported the sighting on Saturday, at 9.30pm, to www.uk-ufo.co.uk
She told the website that several people witnessed the “ball of fire”.
“I was seeing a friend out to her car when I noticed a very bright red light shining behind the branches of a tree. I was so intrigued, I ran out further and saw an orange/red sphere shape travelling across the sky. It looked like a ball of fire. We tried to get pictures but we couldn’t locate the object on the viewfinder.
“I ran in to the house and up to my son’s bedroom, where he was with five of his friends. They all witnessed it too. We watched it a little longer and it changed into a white glow.
You may also want to watch:
“When my friend arrived home, her daughter announced that she had seen a UFO.
“My friend hadn’t told her daughter that we had seen one in case she thought we’d gone mad.”
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 6 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 7 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar