Vivid white glowing ufo seen in Potters Bar
A MYSTERIOUS ball of light which glowed and changed colour from a red to a bright white was seen over the skies of Potters Bar.
Gill Knights reported the sighting on Saturday, at 9.30pm, to www.uk-ufo.co.uk
She told the website that several people witnessed the “ball of fire”.
“I was seeing a friend out to her car when I noticed a very bright red light shining behind the branches of a tree. I was so intrigued, I ran out further and saw an orange/red sphere shape travelling across the sky. It looked like a ball of fire. We tried to get pictures but we couldn’t locate the object on the viewfinder.
“I ran in to the house and up to my son’s bedroom, where he was with five of his friends. They all witnessed it too. We watched it a little longer and it changed into a white glow.
You may also want to watch:
“When my friend arrived home, her daughter announced that she had seen a UFO.
“My friend hadn’t told her daughter that we had seen one in case she thought we’d gone mad.”
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 Boy, 11, camps in garden to raise money for rescue dogs