Vivid white glowing ufo seen in Potters Bar
A MYSTERIOUS ball of light which glowed and changed colour from a red to a bright white was seen over the skies of Potters Bar.
Gill Knights reported the sighting on Saturday, at 9.30pm, to www.uk-ufo.co.uk
She told the website that several people witnessed the “ball of fire”.
“I was seeing a friend out to her car when I noticed a very bright red light shining behind the branches of a tree. I was so intrigued, I ran out further and saw an orange/red sphere shape travelling across the sky. It looked like a ball of fire. We tried to get pictures but we couldn’t locate the object on the viewfinder.
“I ran in to the house and up to my son’s bedroom, where he was with five of his friends. They all witnessed it too. We watched it a little longer and it changed into a white glow.
You may also want to watch:
“When my friend arrived home, her daughter announced that she had seen a UFO.
“My friend hadn’t told her daughter that we had seen one in case she thought we’d gone mad.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses