Vinnie Jones is bookies’ fave to win Celebrity Big Brother
VINNIE Jones has been made the bookies’ favourite to win Celebrity Big Brother, which started tonight (Sunday).
The footballer-turned actor, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, was given odds of 5/2 by Ladbrokes to win the Channel 4 show.
Jones – reportedly being paid the most cash, �350,000, to appear on the show – was joined by a host of famous faces in the house, which has been made suitably dark and gothic to suit its “hell lies in others” theme.
Actors Stephen Baldwin and Stephanie Beacham and pop stars Lady Sovereign, Sisqo and DJ Basshunter were among the celebs walking into the house tonight.
Also in are glamour model Katie Price’s on-off boyfriend Alex Reid, and her former lover, singer Dane Bowers.
You may also want to watch:
Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss, glamour model Nicola T and Ronnie Wood’s ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova complete the line-up.
- 1 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 2 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 3 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 4 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 5 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 6 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 9 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday