Vinnie Jones is bookies’ fave to win Celebrity Big Brother
VINNIE Jones has been made the bookies’ favourite to win Celebrity Big Brother, which started tonight (Sunday).
The footballer-turned actor, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, was given odds of 5/2 by Ladbrokes to win the Channel 4 show.
Jones – reportedly being paid the most cash, �350,000, to appear on the show – was joined by a host of famous faces in the house, which has been made suitably dark and gothic to suit its “hell lies in others” theme.
Actors Stephen Baldwin and Stephanie Beacham and pop stars Lady Sovereign, Sisqo and DJ Basshunter were among the celebs walking into the house tonight.
Also in are glamour model Katie Price’s on-off boyfriend Alex Reid, and her former lover, singer Dane Bowers.
You may also want to watch:
Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss, glamour model Nicola T and Ronnie Wood’s ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova complete the line-up.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school