Vinnie Jones is bookies’ fave to win Celebrity Big Brother
VINNIE Jones has been made the bookies’ favourite to win Celebrity Big Brother, which started tonight (Sunday).
The footballer-turned actor, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, was given odds of 5/2 by Ladbrokes to win the Channel 4 show.
Jones – reportedly being paid the most cash, �350,000, to appear on the show – was joined by a host of famous faces in the house, which has been made suitably dark and gothic to suit its “hell lies in others” theme.
Actors Stephen Baldwin and Stephanie Beacham and pop stars Lady Sovereign, Sisqo and DJ Basshunter were among the celebs walking into the house tonight.
Also in are glamour model Katie Price’s on-off boyfriend Alex Reid, and her former lover, singer Dane Bowers.
You may also want to watch:
Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss, glamour model Nicola T and Ronnie Wood’s ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova complete the line-up.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 6 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 7 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 8 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education