Vinnie Jones is bookies’ fave to win Celebrity Big Brother
VINNIE Jones has been made the bookies’ favourite to win Celebrity Big Brother, which started tonight (Sunday).
The footballer-turned actor, a former pupil at Chancellor’s School in Brookmans Park, was given odds of 5/2 by Ladbrokes to win the Channel 4 show.
Jones – reportedly being paid the most cash, �350,000, to appear on the show – was joined by a host of famous faces in the house, which has been made suitably dark and gothic to suit its “hell lies in others” theme.
Actors Stephen Baldwin and Stephanie Beacham and pop stars Lady Sovereign, Sisqo and DJ Basshunter were among the celebs walking into the house tonight.
Also in are glamour model Katie Price’s on-off boyfriend Alex Reid, and her former lover, singer Dane Bowers.
You may also want to watch:
Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss, glamour model Nicola T and Ronnie Wood’s ex-girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova complete the line-up.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust