Video: Welwyn Garden City two-year-old can ride a bike
AT the age of two, most toddlers are trying to get out of nappies or learning their ABCs. But plucky Lenny Morgan is past all that and is ready for the next adventure – riding a bike. The tot amazed everyone when he picked up a bicycle at Squirrels
AT the age of two, most toddlers are trying to get out of nappies or learning their ABCs.
But plucky Lenny Morgan is past all that and is ready for the next adventure - riding a bike.
The tot amazed everyone when he picked up a bicycle at Squirrels Day Nursery, got on and rode around.
No stabilisers, no adult holding on to the saddle and absolutely no fear.
You may also want to watch:
Mum Kelly couldn't quite believe it when she heard about Lenny's amazing feat.
The 29-year-old from Bassingburn Walk, WGC, said: "I was in a state of shock.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
"All the nursery workers were looking at each other and asking, 'has anyone helped him?'."
She added: "Most kids don't know their alphabet at his age.
"He's always been a quick learner."
*Can your youngster do something amazing? Email
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01707 384180.