Video: Welwyn Garden City two-year-old can ride a bike
AT the age of two, most toddlers are trying to get out of nappies or learning their ABCs. But plucky Lenny Morgan is past all that and is ready for the next adventure – riding a bike. The tot amazed everyone when he picked up a bicycle at Squirrels
AT the age of two, most toddlers are trying to get out of nappies or learning their ABCs.
But plucky Lenny Morgan is past all that and is ready for the next adventure - riding a bike.
The tot amazed everyone when he picked up a bicycle at Squirrels Day Nursery, got on and rode around.
No stabilisers, no adult holding on to the saddle and absolutely no fear.
You may also want to watch:
Mum Kelly couldn't quite believe it when she heard about Lenny's amazing feat.
The 29-year-old from Bassingburn Walk, WGC, said: "I was in a state of shock.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return
"All the nursery workers were looking at each other and asking, 'has anyone helped him?'."
She added: "Most kids don't know their alphabet at his age.
"He's always been a quick learner."
*Can your youngster do something amazing? Email
email@example.com or call 01707 384180.