Video: Hertbeat DJs take on Beyonce video for Comic Relief
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception. For the breakfast show crew – Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby – left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotar
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception.
For the breakfast show crew - Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby - left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotards, all in the name of the charity appeal.
They put their fears about public embarrassment to one side to record their own take on the music video for Single Ladies by diva Beyonc� Knowles.
I'm told what started as an innocuous conversation on-air quickly became a reality - thanks to WGC choreographer Sophie Mays and the Let's Dance! store in Shoplands, WGC.
If it gives you a giggle, you're encouraged to donate money to Comic Relief, too.
I think their bravery deserves a few quid, don't you?
- 1 Uni of Herts student loses arm on Turkish holiday
- 2 Snakes abandoned in pillow case outside Potters Bar reptile shop
- 3 14 bank cards stolen due to ATM fraud
- 4 Dancing in the streets at first WGC Vintage Festival
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Campaigners close in on fundraising target ahead BioPark appeal
- 7 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 8 Children take to the stage for Potters Bar talent show
- 9 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 10 Potters Bar RSPCA looking for new homes for farm animals
* You can see the full video online at www.hertbeat.com