Video: Hertbeat DJs take on Beyonce video for Comic Relief
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception. For the breakfast show crew – Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby – left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotar
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception.
For the breakfast show crew - Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby - left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotards, all in the name of the charity appeal.
They put their fears about public embarrassment to one side to record their own take on the music video for Single Ladies by diva Beyonc� Knowles.
I'm told what started as an innocuous conversation on-air quickly became a reality - thanks to WGC choreographer Sophie Mays and the Let's Dance! store in Shoplands, WGC.
You may also want to watch:
If it gives you a giggle, you're encouraged to donate money to Comic Relief, too.
I think their bravery deserves a few quid, don't you?
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
* You can see the full video online at www.hertbeat.com