Video: Hertbeat DJs take on Beyonce video for Comic Relief
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception. For the breakfast show crew – Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby – left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotar
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception.
For the breakfast show crew - Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby - left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotards, all in the name of the charity appeal.
They put their fears about public embarrassment to one side to record their own take on the music video for Single Ladies by diva Beyonc� Knowles.
I'm told what started as an innocuous conversation on-air quickly became a reality - thanks to WGC choreographer Sophie Mays and the Let's Dance! store in Shoplands, WGC.
You may also want to watch:
If it gives you a giggle, you're encouraged to donate money to Comic Relief, too.
I think their bravery deserves a few quid, don't you?
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
* You can see the full video online at www.hertbeat.com