Video: Hertbeat DJs take on Beyonce video for Comic Relief
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception. For the breakfast show crew – Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby – left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotar
LOTS of people do lots of silly things to raise money for Comic Relief, and the guys over at Hertbeat FM are no exception.
For the breakfast show crew - Steve Folland, Chris Hollis and Dawn Easby - left not a lot to the imagination when they donned leotards, all in the name of the charity appeal.
They put their fears about public embarrassment to one side to record their own take on the music video for Single Ladies by diva Beyonc� Knowles.
I'm told what started as an innocuous conversation on-air quickly became a reality - thanks to WGC choreographer Sophie Mays and the Let's Dance! store in Shoplands, WGC.
You may also want to watch:
If it gives you a giggle, you're encouraged to donate money to Comic Relief, too.
I think their bravery deserves a few quid, don't you?
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 3 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 4 Three taken to hospital following 'head-on' collision
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 Police disperse large group near the university
- 7 Armed police, helicopter and dogs search village after injured man taken to hospital
- 8 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
* You can see the full video online at www.hertbeat.com