Video: Has big cat been spotted on film?
HAS the Beast of Brookmans Park returned to Times Territory? Video footage appearing to show a big cat on the prowl has been captured by an eagle-eyed man.Chris Dingley captured images of the black cat on his mobile phone after spotting it in fields near
HAS the Beast of Brookmans Park returned to Times Territory?
Video footage appearing to show a big cat on the prowl has been captured by an eagle-eyed man.
Chris Dingley captured images of the black cat on his mobile phone after spotting it in fields near Hawkins Hall Farm, Datchworth, earlier this month.
The 28-year-old, of Buntingford, said: "It was about 6.30am and I was driving over to my son's house to collect some tools.
You may also want to watch:
"I saw this big black animal in a field so I got out and had a look. It was initially about 30ft away from me, but as I got out it moved deeper into the field.
"You could tell by the way it moved it was definitely a cat, but the grass in the field was about seven or eight feet high, so there's no way it was a domestic one.
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 8 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
Mr Dingley, of Buntingford, added: "I got the video of it sitting there for about a minute, before it moved into the hedge."
The legendary Beast of Brookmans Park has not been seen for a number of years in Times Territory.
The Welwyn & Hatfield Times has previously carried stories of sightings in Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Northaw, Potters Bar, Essendon, and Sherrardspark Wood, WGC.
* Have you seen the Beast? Call 01707 384180 or email firstname.lastname@example.org