Video: Has big cat been spotted on film?
HAS the Beast of Brookmans Park returned to Times Territory? Video footage appearing to show a big cat on the prowl has been captured by an eagle-eyed man.Chris Dingley captured images of the black cat on his mobile phone after spotting it in fields near
HAS the Beast of Brookmans Park returned to Times Territory?
Video footage appearing to show a big cat on the prowl has been captured by an eagle-eyed man.
Chris Dingley captured images of the black cat on his mobile phone after spotting it in fields near Hawkins Hall Farm, Datchworth, earlier this month.
The 28-year-old, of Buntingford, said: "It was about 6.30am and I was driving over to my son's house to collect some tools.
You may also want to watch:
"I saw this big black animal in a field so I got out and had a look. It was initially about 30ft away from me, but as I got out it moved deeper into the field.
"You could tell by the way it moved it was definitely a cat, but the grass in the field was about seven or eight feet high, so there's no way it was a domestic one.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 9 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
Mr Dingley, of Buntingford, added: "I got the video of it sitting there for about a minute, before it moved into the hedge."
The legendary Beast of Brookmans Park has not been seen for a number of years in Times Territory.
The Welwyn & Hatfield Times has previously carried stories of sightings in Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Northaw, Potters Bar, Essendon, and Sherrardspark Wood, WGC.
* Have you seen the Beast? Call 01707 384180 or email email@example.com