Video: Has big cat been spotted on film?
HAS the Beast of Brookmans Park returned to Times Territory? Video footage appearing to show a big cat on the prowl has been captured by an eagle-eyed man.Chris Dingley captured images of the black cat on his mobile phone after spotting it in fields near
HAS the Beast of Brookmans Park returned to Times Territory?
Video footage appearing to show a big cat on the prowl has been captured by an eagle-eyed man.
Chris Dingley captured images of the black cat on his mobile phone after spotting it in fields near Hawkins Hall Farm, Datchworth, earlier this month.
The 28-year-old, of Buntingford, said: "It was about 6.30am and I was driving over to my son's house to collect some tools.
You may also want to watch:
"I saw this big black animal in a field so I got out and had a look. It was initially about 30ft away from me, but as I got out it moved deeper into the field.
"You could tell by the way it moved it was definitely a cat, but the grass in the field was about seven or eight feet high, so there's no way it was a domestic one.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 4 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 8 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 10 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
Mr Dingley, of Buntingford, added: "I got the video of it sitting there for about a minute, before it moved into the hedge."
The legendary Beast of Brookmans Park has not been seen for a number of years in Times Territory.
The Welwyn & Hatfield Times has previously carried stories of sightings in Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Northaw, Potters Bar, Essendon, and Sherrardspark Wood, WGC.
* Have you seen the Beast? Call 01707 384180 or email email@example.com