Vernon Kay meets Welwyn Garden City slimmers
RADIO One DJ Vernon Kay helped Slimming World consultants celebrate 40 years of the business.
The Bolton-born personality, who also presents All Star Family Fortunes on TV, was on hand at the diet club’s glitzy event to mark the achievements of the most successful slimmers.
Among those in attendance were Tiffany Walker, who runs groups at Oxlease Day Centre, Hatfield, and Salvation Army Hall, WGC, and Kim Osborn, who runs the Panshanger Church Hall classes.
Tiffany said: “Meeting Vernon was a wonderful way to end what’s been a fabulous ruby anniversary year.
“At our Slimming World groups we’ve had a great time celebrating throughout 2009 and we’re going to keep that buzz and excitement going right through 2010 so we can help even more people to lose weight and improve their health.
You may also want to watch:
“This January we’re sure there are thousands of people out there making new year’s resolutions and pledging to lose weight.
“At our groups you’ll find a room full of friendly and like-minded people ready to welcome you warmly and support you all the way to a new, slimmer you.”
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 7 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
For more information or to join call Tiffany on 01707 887986 or Kim on 01992 584286.