Valentine's Day date for X Factor runners-up JLS
X FACTOR runners-up JLS will be performing a one-off gig at a local nightclub tomorrow night.The popular boyband, made up of Aston, JB, Marvin and Orits�, will be at Batchwood Hall in St Albans on Valentine s Day.The four-piece sensation narrowly missed
X FACTOR runners-up JLS will be performing a one-off gig at a local nightclub tomorrow night.
The popular boyband, made up of Aston, JB, Marvin and Orits�, will be at Batchwood Hall in St Albans on Valentine's Day.
The four-piece sensation narrowly missed out on becoming the first band to ever win the X Factor in December, losing out on the top spot to solo artist Alexandra Burke.
But the band, which performed with Irish superstars Westlife in the final showdown, built up a massive following and have since been signed by record label Epic, which is under the umbrella of Sony Music.
You may also want to watch:
For more information go to the nightclub's website at www.batchwoodhall.com
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 7 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire