Updated: Fire in Welwyn Garden City
FIREFIGHTERS are at the scene of a building fire in WGC town centre. Three crews, were called at 5.05pm today (Wednesday), to Favorite Chicken and Ribs
FIREFIGHTERS are at the scene of a building fire in WGC town centre.
Three crews, were called at 5.05pm today (Wednesday), to Favorite Chicken and Ribs in Wigmores South.
Worker Aditabya Atluri told the WHT at the scene: "We were working and there was a short circuit.
"Fire started dripping from the ceiling and the lightbulbs blew.
You may also want to watch:
"There were flames on the floor so we ran out."
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 8 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire