Update: Six arrested after University of Hertfordshire brawl
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar. Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar.
Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours of yesterday (Tuesday).
One man was arrested for assaulting a police officer. Another was later arrested for a public order offence after allegedly shouting and swearing in A&E at the QE2 Hospital.
Four students were arrested after two cars crashed in Mosquito Way, Hatfield, as partygoers left the campus.
You may also want to watch:
*Of the six arrested three were given fixed penalty notices, two for public order and one for being drunk and disorderly.
One was bailed for assaulting a police officer and one was released without charge.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 7 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust
*Melissa Thomas, a 20-year-old student, from Mosquito Way, Hatfield was charged with driving with no licence and no insurance, failing to stop after an accident and criminal damage.
She was bailed and is due before Central Herts magistrates later this month.