Update: Six arrested after University of Hertfordshire brawl
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar. Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar.
Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours of yesterday (Tuesday).
One man was arrested for assaulting a police officer. Another was later arrested for a public order offence after allegedly shouting and swearing in A&E at the QE2 Hospital.
Four students were arrested after two cars crashed in Mosquito Way, Hatfield, as partygoers left the campus.
You may also want to watch:
*Of the six arrested three were given fixed penalty notices, two for public order and one for being drunk and disorderly.
One was bailed for assaulting a police officer and one was released without charge.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
*Melissa Thomas, a 20-year-old student, from Mosquito Way, Hatfield was charged with driving with no licence and no insurance, failing to stop after an accident and criminal damage.
She was bailed and is due before Central Herts magistrates later this month.