Update: Six arrested after University of Hertfordshire brawl
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar. Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar.
Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours of yesterday (Tuesday).
One man was arrested for assaulting a police officer. Another was later arrested for a public order offence after allegedly shouting and swearing in A&E at the QE2 Hospital.
Four students were arrested after two cars crashed in Mosquito Way, Hatfield, as partygoers left the campus.
You may also want to watch:
*Of the six arrested three were given fixed penalty notices, two for public order and one for being drunk and disorderly.
One was bailed for assaulting a police officer and one was released without charge.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
*Melissa Thomas, a 20-year-old student, from Mosquito Way, Hatfield was charged with driving with no licence and no insurance, failing to stop after an accident and criminal damage.
She was bailed and is due before Central Herts magistrates later this month.