Update: Six arrested after University of Hertfordshire brawl
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar. Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours
SIX students were arrested after a 30-man brawl at a university bar.
Police officers from across the county arrived at The Font bar at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield in the early hours of yesterday (Tuesday).
One man was arrested for assaulting a police officer. Another was later arrested for a public order offence after allegedly shouting and swearing in A&E at the QE2 Hospital.
Four students were arrested after two cars crashed in Mosquito Way, Hatfield, as partygoers left the campus.
You may also want to watch:
*Of the six arrested three were given fixed penalty notices, two for public order and one for being drunk and disorderly.
One was bailed for assaulting a police officer and one was released without charge.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 3 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 4 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 5 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 8 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 9 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
*Melissa Thomas, a 20-year-old student, from Mosquito Way, Hatfield was charged with driving with no licence and no insurance, failing to stop after an accident and criminal damage.
She was bailed and is due before Central Herts magistrates later this month.