Update: Hours left to bid for VIP Take That tickets
THERE are just hours to go until the charity auction for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That at Wembley closes. The tickets are for the group's concert on Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium, with the chance of meeting Gary Barlow, Mark Owen,
THERE are just hours to go until the charity auction for VIP backstage tickets to see Take That at Wembley closes.
And the current winning bid stands at �800.
The tickets are for the group's concert on Friday, July 3, at Wembley Stadium, with the chance of meeting Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen backstage.
All proceeds will go towards Whizz-Kidz, which supplies cash to give disabled children and young people the freedom to enjoy an active childhood at home, at school and play.
You may also want to watch:
* You can bid up until 5.30pm this afternoon (Wednesday) by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya