Update: Explosion at Mill Green
TWO people have been injured in an explosion in Mill Green this morning. Police, fire and ambulances have been called to
TWO people have been injured in an explosion in Mill Green this morning.
Police, fire and ambulances were called to Mill Green Lane at around 8.30 today (Friday).
It is reported that a series of three small blasts went off at the pumping station near the museum, injuring two workers.
The men, who have minor injuries, have been taken to the QE2 Hospital, WGC.
You may also want to watch:
Gas engineers and officers from the Health & Safety Executive are en route to the scene.
- 1 Hertsmere MP Oliver Dowden appointed Tory co-chairman but loses secretary role
- 2 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 18 Insulate Britain protesters arrested at M25 and A1 demonstrations
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 7 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 8 Historic Green Belt site under threat
- 9 M25 by South Mimms blocked by climate protesters
- 10 Boy hit by car during Hatfield altercation