Untold pleasures await at Club 85
ONE of Cambridgeshire s best kept secrets will be performing in Hitchin next week. Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass). The five-piece formed in 200
ONE of Cambridgeshire's best kept secrets will be performing in Hitchin next week.
Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass).
The five-piece formed in 2004 while at school and are currently signed to Rising Records.
They released debut album Atlantic to positive reviews in June 2008 and will shortly embark on a string of UK dates, including Norwich, Southampton and Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
Many Things Untold will be at Club 85 on Saturday, May 23, alongside Evita, Heart in Hand, Ioneyes and The Rise of Sirin. The music starts at 7.45pm and is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �6.
- 1 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 2 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 3 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 4 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 5 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 9 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 10 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
Advance tickets are available from www.wegottickets.com
For more about the band, go to www.myspace.com/mtumusic