Untold pleasures await at Club 85
ONE of Cambridgeshire s best kept secrets will be performing in Hitchin next week. Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass). The five-piece formed in 200
ONE of Cambridgeshire's best kept secrets will be performing in Hitchin next week.
Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass).
The five-piece formed in 2004 while at school and are currently signed to Rising Records.
They released debut album Atlantic to positive reviews in June 2008 and will shortly embark on a string of UK dates, including Norwich, Southampton and Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
Many Things Untold will be at Club 85 on Saturday, May 23, alongside Evita, Heart in Hand, Ioneyes and The Rise of Sirin. The music starts at 7.45pm and is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �6.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 6 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 9 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 10 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
Advance tickets are available from www.wegottickets.com
For more about the band, go to www.myspace.com/mtumusic