Untold pleasures await at Club 85
ONE of Cambridgeshire s best kept secrets will be performing in Hitchin next week. Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass). The five-piece formed in 200
ONE of Cambridgeshire's best kept secrets will be performing in Hitchin next week.
Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass).
The five-piece formed in 2004 while at school and are currently signed to Rising Records.
They released debut album Atlantic to positive reviews in June 2008 and will shortly embark on a string of UK dates, including Norwich, Southampton and Exeter.
You may also want to watch:
Many Things Untold will be at Club 85 on Saturday, May 23, alongside Evita, Heart in Hand, Ioneyes and The Rise of Sirin. The music starts at 7.45pm and is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �6.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 3 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 4 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 5 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Clinic launched at sports village to help 'long COVID' sufferers
- 8 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 9 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 10 Brookmans Park pub celebrates welcoming back visitors on April 12
Advance tickets are available from www.wegottickets.com
For more about the band, go to www.myspace.com/mtumusic