Untold pleasures await as group take to the stage
ONE of Cambridgeshire s best kept secrets will be performing in Herts later this month. Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass). The five-piece formed i
ONE of Cambridgeshire's best kept secrets will be performing in Herts later this month.
Many Things Untold are Toby Underhill (vocals), Adam Wilkinson (guitar), Pete Cuss (guitar/vocals), Tim Wright (drums) and Ash Robinson (bass).
The five-piece formed in 2004 while at school and are currently signed to Rising Records.
They released debut album Atlantic to positive reviews in June 2008 and are currently nearing the end of their latest UK tour.
You may also want to watch:
Many Things Untold will be at Club 85 in Hitchin on Friday, July 17, alongside Pay No Respect and Santa Karla.
The music starts at 7.45pm and is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 6 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Head of planning to leave for county council role
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
Tickets cost �6.
For more about the band, go to www.myspace.com/mtumusic