University of Hertfordshire orchestra springs into new season
THE University of Hertfordshire s resident orchestra will begin their spring season of concerts with a performance featuring soloist Yuko Uchiyama. Join the de Havilland Philharmonic from 7.30pm tomorrow (Sunday) at the Weston Auditorium in Hatfield. Yu
THE University of Hertfordshire's resident orchestra will begin their spring season of concerts with a performance featuring soloist Yuko Uchiyama.
Join the de Havilland Philharmonic from 7.30pm tomorrow (Sunday) at the Weston Auditorium in Hatfield.
Yuko will be performing Prokofiev's Violin Concerto No.1, following a performance of John Adams' 'The Chairman Dances'.
Tchaikovsky's Symphony No.5 will also be performed.
You may also want to watch:
Howard Burrell, the de Havilland Philharmonic's artistic director, said: "We're really looking forward to welcoming back the orchestra to kick off our exciting spring programme.
"With an excellent and varied programme, it promises to be a fantastic evening!"
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 4 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 5 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 6 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
There is a pre-concert talk at 6.45pm.
Tickets are �2.50.
Full concert tickets cost �15 (concessions get �3 off), children and student tickets are �6.