University of Hertfordshire orchestra's passion play
JOIN the University of Hertfordshire s resident orchestra, the de Havilland Philharmonic, at a concert of classical music next Sunday. The orchestra will perform an evening of passionate music of the late romantic era in the Weston Auditorium at 7.30pm.
JOIN the University of Hertfordshire's resident orchestra, the de Havilland Philharmonic, at a concert of classical music next Sunday.
The orchestra will perform an evening of passionate music of the late romantic era in the Weston Auditorium at 7.30pm.
Conductor Robin Browning will lead the group though the sounds of Wagner Parsifal - Prelude to Act 1 & Finale Act 3 and Mahler Symphony No 6.
The performance lasts for approximately 150 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �15; concessions are �12; children and student tickets are �6.
The show is suitable for all ages.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 5 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
There is a pre-concert talk, by Howard Burrell, artistic director of the orchestra, at 6.45pm.
This is free for Friends of the Orchestra and for everyone else ticket prices are �2.50.