University of Hertfordshire orchestra's passion play
JOIN the University of Hertfordshire s resident orchestra, the de Havilland Philharmonic, at a concert of classical music next Sunday. The orchestra will perform an evening of passionate music of the late romantic era in the Weston Auditorium at 7.30pm.
JOIN the University of Hertfordshire's resident orchestra, the de Havilland Philharmonic, at a concert of classical music next Sunday.
The orchestra will perform an evening of passionate music of the late romantic era in the Weston Auditorium at 7.30pm.
Conductor Robin Browning will lead the group though the sounds of Wagner Parsifal - Prelude to Act 1 & Finale Act 3 and Mahler Symphony No 6.
The performance lasts for approximately 150 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �15; concessions are �12; children and student tickets are �6.
The show is suitable for all ages.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
There is a pre-concert talk, by Howard Burrell, artistic director of the orchestra, at 6.45pm.
This is free for Friends of the Orchestra and for everyone else ticket prices are �2.50.