University of Hertfordshire orchestra's passion play
JOIN the University of Hertfordshire s resident orchestra, the de Havilland Philharmonic, at a concert of classical music next Sunday. The orchestra will perform an evening of passionate music of the late romantic era in the Weston Auditorium at 7.30pm.
JOIN the University of Hertfordshire's resident orchestra, the de Havilland Philharmonic, at a concert of classical music next Sunday.
The orchestra will perform an evening of passionate music of the late romantic era in the Weston Auditorium at 7.30pm.
Conductor Robin Browning will lead the group though the sounds of Wagner Parsifal - Prelude to Act 1 & Finale Act 3 and Mahler Symphony No 6.
The performance lasts for approximately 150 minutes.
Tickets are �15; concessions are �12; children and student tickets are �6.
The show is suitable for all ages.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 5 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 9 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 10 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
There is a pre-concert talk, by Howard Burrell, artistic director of the orchestra, at 6.45pm.
This is free for Friends of the Orchestra and for everyone else ticket prices are �2.50.