University of Hertfordshire 'Biggest climber' in league tables
THE University of Hertfordshire has climbed 13 places in the latest league tables. The Hatfield-based institution was ranked 66th out of 114 in The Good University Guide. It has been highlighted by The Times newspaper as one of the 'biggest climbers'.
THE University of Hertfordshire has climbed 13 places in the latest league tables.
The Hatfield-based institution was ranked 66th out of 114 in The Good University Guide.
It has been highlighted by The Times newspaper as one of the "biggest climbers".
Vice-chancellor Professor Tim Wilson said: "Yet again our achievements have been acknowledged.
You may also want to watch:
"We are an ambitious and entrepreneurial institution, and are delighted that our investment in our student facilities and experience has resulted in such recognition."
The Good University Guide judges institutions on eight measures: student satisfaction, research quality, entry standards, the student/staff ratio, spending on services and facilities, completion rates, good honours and job prospects.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 9 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 10 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart