UFO spotted over Hatfield
A UFO has been spotted in the night skies over Hatfield.
At around 1am on February 15, Ben Thompson saw a number of dancing red lights in the firmament over the town.
Recalling his experience on a Ufology website, he wrote: “On walking back from my garage I notice (sic) a red object in the night sky.
“As I walked home I kept watching the light and it faded and turned orange.
“As I walked up to my house, I also noticed a further 2 red lights that also turned orange,
You may also want to watch:
“Then, all of a sudden, all 3 lights formed in to (sic) a triangle sort of formation.
“I could not believe my eyes as they made different patterns,
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
“Then they faded in to (sic) the cloud cover.”
This latest sighting is just one of many over Welwyn Hatfield during the past two months.
On Christmas Day, Christian Joseph spotted an object over Welwyn and on January 6, a witness known only as James clocked a UFO over the same village.