UFO spotted over Hatfield
A UFO has been spotted in the night skies over Hatfield.
At around 1am on February 15, Ben Thompson saw a number of dancing red lights in the firmament over the town.
Recalling his experience on a Ufology website, he wrote: “On walking back from my garage I notice (sic) a red object in the night sky.
“As I walked home I kept watching the light and it faded and turned orange.
“As I walked up to my house, I also noticed a further 2 red lights that also turned orange,
You may also want to watch:
“Then, all of a sudden, all 3 lights formed in to (sic) a triangle sort of formation.
“I could not believe my eyes as they made different patterns,
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 9 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 10 Man found with head injuries following assault
“Then they faded in to (sic) the cloud cover.”
This latest sighting is just one of many over Welwyn Hatfield during the past two months.
On Christmas Day, Christian Joseph spotted an object over Welwyn and on January 6, a witness known only as James clocked a UFO over the same village.