UFO spotted over Hatfield
A UFO has been spotted in the night skies over Hatfield.
At around 1am on February 15, Ben Thompson saw a number of dancing red lights in the firmament over the town.
Recalling his experience on a Ufology website, he wrote: “On walking back from my garage I notice (sic) a red object in the night sky.
“As I walked home I kept watching the light and it faded and turned orange.
“As I walked up to my house, I also noticed a further 2 red lights that also turned orange,
You may also want to watch:
“Then, all of a sudden, all 3 lights formed in to (sic) a triangle sort of formation.
“I could not believe my eyes as they made different patterns,
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 8 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 9 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 10 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
“Then they faded in to (sic) the cloud cover.”
This latest sighting is just one of many over Welwyn Hatfield during the past two months.
On Christmas Day, Christian Joseph spotted an object over Welwyn and on January 6, a witness known only as James clocked a UFO over the same village.