UFO spotted in Welwyn on Christmas Day
A UFO was spotted in the skies over Times Territory on Christmas Day.
Christian Joseph was visiting family in Welwyn when he clocked a strange orange light at around 5.30pm.
He said: “I noticed what I thought was a firework/rocket shoot up into the sky from the direction of Lockleys Farm, in a right-to-left arc.
“It glowed a brilliant intense orange colour, and didn’t really look like any rocket I’d ever seen before.
“I waited for it to explode, but instead it just reached a plateau and hung in the air for about a minute.”
You may also want to watch:
He continued: “I called my dad out to see.
“By then, it had receeded (sic) somewhat into the distance, but he still managed to see it, and he thought the bright orange colour was odd to say the least.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
“It was certainly unlike any aircraft I or my father had seen before.
“After gradually reducing in brightness, it disappeared completely.”
He added: “I’ve since wondered if it could’ve been a Chinese lantern, but the way it accelerated up in a rocket-like arc makes me think not.”