UFO sighting over Knebworth
ANOTHER UFO has been spotted over Knebworth.
Mandy Smith observed a pair of orangey-red globes in the sky over the village just after midnight on Thursday.
Her neighbour also saw the strange objects.
Ms Smith told a Ufology website: “We saw two orangey-red globes of light travelling fairly low and fast overhead.
“One suddenly disappeared followed by the second.
You may also want to watch:
“Within seconds a third appeared, travelled fast north then disappeared also.”
She added: “There was no noise, if they were helicopters we would have heard them.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 4 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 7 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 8 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
“(They were) defo not Chinese lanterns as I’ve seen them before.”
The sighting comes just a fortnight after Knebworth resident Diane Lomas saw a round, orange light in the skies above the village (see link, right).