UFO sighting over Knebworth
ANOTHER UFO has been spotted over Knebworth.
Mandy Smith observed a pair of orangey-red globes in the sky over the village just after midnight on Thursday.
Her neighbour also saw the strange objects.
Ms Smith told a Ufology website: “We saw two orangey-red globes of light travelling fairly low and fast overhead.
“One suddenly disappeared followed by the second.
You may also want to watch:
“Within seconds a third appeared, travelled fast north then disappeared also.”
She added: “There was no noise, if they were helicopters we would have heard them.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 8 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 9 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
“(They were) defo not Chinese lanterns as I’ve seen them before.”
The sighting comes just a fortnight after Knebworth resident Diane Lomas saw a round, orange light in the skies above the village (see link, right).