WATCH: Man posts video of UFO over Potters Bar
- Credit: Jamie Warwick
A man has revealed for the first time his photographs of a strange UFO in the sky above the M25 near Potters Bar.
Property manager and artist Jamie Warwick told this newspaper that he had been driving on the M25 towards Finchley on a clear evening in June 2017 when he spotted a bright white speck of light in the clouds.
He managed to get a few snaps of the scene.
Then the light disappeared, he said, and a dark shape then appeared in the sky nearby, which he calls a “craft”.
Another picture shows a further, smaller dark shape just above the first one, which he believes is the craft separating into two. He took the pictures to UFO research organisation Mufon, who took an interest because they’ve looked into another reported encounter at the same site since then.
You may also want to watch:
Jamie has now put a video retelling the story of his encounter on YouTube for the first time.
“A good friend of mine who is a pilot and has worked in aeronautics has no idea what this can be,” he said in his YouTube posting.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
He attributes his sharp eye to being a property developer.
“I’m always looking quite hard for things that could be problems,” he said.
He has been interested in UFOs ever since he was a teen, when a bright light shone into his bedroom in the middle of the night.
“I had a shining bright light,” he said. “My dog was going crazy, and I was scared.”