May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- Credit: Two Willows
The Two Willows has returned with a brand-new look, after an investment of over £440,000 transformed the venue inside and out during lockdown
Opening today, May 17, a bright and bold ambiance will greet customers old and new as they enter the pub on Howardsgate, Welwyn Garden City.
A light and airy feel, with eye-catching artworks and patterns across the venue, ensure a fresh mood throughout.
With alfresco dining and drinking on trend as we return to a more normal life, the re-designed outdoor space aims to provide a relaxed setting for socially distanced catchups, particularly as the warmer weather arrives and lighter nights continue.
The Two Willows even hopes that remote workers will take advantage of bottomless hot and soft drinks, to help fuel their workday for those looking to escape their own four walls.
You may also want to watch:
A wide range of food offers the perfect accompaniment to those wishing to take advantage of the restaurant’s freshly installed TV wall or bookable private booths
And those looking for a late-night party spot won’t be disappointed, as the refreshed DJ booth will once again entertain into the early hours every weekend.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
Helena Heslin, General Manager of The Two Willows, said: “After such a challenging year, it’s incredibly exciting to finally be reopening our doors.
"As part of our refurbishment, we’ve introduced new features to enhance customer experiences throughout and our beer garden looks amazing – providing the perfect space for all things alfresco. It really is the very best setting for locals to enjoy their freedom in a socially distanced and safe manner.
“Our team is prepped and ready to provide the top-notch service we’re known for. So, whether they want to sit back and relax during the day, catch the top sports fixtures with a pint in hand, or party into the wee hours at the weekends - we’re back and better than ever!”
To celebrate its grand opening, the bar will be hosting a VIP party on July 9, 2021. For more information visit: www.craft-pubs.co.uk/thetwowillows.