Two suspected drug dealers arrested in Welwyn Garden City
TWO suspected drug dealers were arrested after a raid on a flat.
The teenage pair both from WGC were taken away by police on Friday morning, following a tip-off.
A drugs warrant, allowing police to search the home, was executed at Dalewood, in Panshanger by officers from the WGC neighbourhood team.
Several members of the public had contacted police and Crimestoppers regarding the address.
Pc Paul Edmondson said: “We acted on the information from concerned residents who had seen a number of vehicles coming and going at the address.”
You may also want to watch:
AN 18-year-old man and a 19-year-old man, both the town were arrested on suspicious of being concerned in the supply of cannabis and cocaine have been given police bail until next month.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys on BBC Two visits Hertfordshire this week