Two students stabbed at University of Hertfordshire
TWO students were stabbed during a brawl at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield yesterday (Monday).
The fight between three men took place outside the learning resources centre on the de Havilland Campus, at 5.15pm.
Two students, both in their early 20s, were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with stab wounds.
Both are currently receiving treatment for non-life-threatening injuries.
A knife was recovered from the scene and police have launched a witness appeal.
You may also want to watch:
Detective inspector Robin Winder said: “The incident occurred in a fairly busy area of the university campus and I would be keen to speak with anyone who believes they witnessed what happened or has any information about it to contact police at the earliest opportunity.”
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 9 Hatfield Battle Proms concert is still going ahead as planned this summer
- 10 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
* A 21-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested following the incident.