Two students stabbed at University of Hertfordshire
TWO students were stabbed during a brawl at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield yesterday (Monday).
The fight between three men took place outside the learning resources centre on the de Havilland Campus, at 5.15pm.
Two students, both in their early 20s, were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC with stab wounds.
Both are currently receiving treatment for non-life-threatening injuries.
A knife was recovered from the scene and police have launched a witness appeal.
You may also want to watch:
Detective inspector Robin Winder said: “The incident occurred in a fairly busy area of the university campus and I would be keen to speak with anyone who believes they witnessed what happened or has any information about it to contact police at the earliest opportunity.”
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 3 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 7 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 8 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 9 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 10 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
* A 21-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested following the incident.