Two men charged in connection with Hatfield stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been charged with grievous bodily harm following a stabbing in Hatfield.
Two men have been charged in connection with a serious assault in Oak Tree Close, Hatfield, just before 11.50pm on Tuesday, January 3.
James Bailey, 19, of Napier Road, Luton and Joseph Sharkey, 18, from Bishop’s Rise, Hatfield were arrested on January 5 following police investigations.
They were remanded into custody and were charged with grievous bodily harm on January 6.
On January 7 the men appeared at Hatfield Remand Court and were remanded into custody.
You may also want to watch:
They are next due to appear at St Alban’s Crown Court on February 10 for a pre-trial hearing.
A 17-year-old woman from Welwyn Garden City and an 18-year-old woman from Hatfield were arrested in connection with this incident on suspicion of conspiracy to commit serious assault on January 4.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 3 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 6 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 10 Commissioner to grill Herts Police chief over stalking powers 'failure'
They have both been released on police bail and are due to return to Hatfield Police Station on February 17.