Two Hatfield homes catch fire

AN elderly man was given first aid after he suffered breathing difficulties from a blaze which started in his Hatfield kitchen. The Brain Close man endured smoke inhalation from the fire which began at 6.30pm. Hatfield fire service was called to the incid

AN elderly man was given first aid after he suffered breathing difficulties from a blaze which started in his Hatfield kitchen.

The Brain Close man endured smoke inhalation from the fire which began at 6.30pm.

Hatfield fire service was called to the incident and cleared the building of smoke.

The kitchen fire was one of two across Hatfield homes yesterday (Sunday).


You may also want to watch:


The other occurred earlier in the day at 12.10am, in Bradshaws.

Two crews from Hatfield and St Albans attended the scene, which was cleared by 12.20am.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus