Two found dead in Watton-at-Stone named
Two people found dead at a house in Watton-at-Stone have been named.
Rosie Mayer, 38 and Mark Barrett, 48, were both found dead at their home in Motts Close.
The bodies of the pair were found at the address in Motts Close at around 6pm on Thursday.
A spokeswoman said: “Police inquiries into the deaths are ongoing and they are currently being treated as unexplained.
“Police are not looking for anyone else in relation to this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Mayer, a mum-of-two, was a pilates instructor conducting classes in the Birchwood area of Hatfield.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Brookmans Park Golf Club delighted with all aspects of a great club championship day