Two found dead in Watton-at-Stone named
Two people found dead at a house in Watton-at-Stone have been named.
Rosie Mayer, 38 and Mark Barrett, 48, were both found dead at their home in Motts Close.
The bodies of the pair were found at the address in Motts Close at around 6pm on Thursday.
A spokeswoman said: “Police inquiries into the deaths are ongoing and they are currently being treated as unexplained.
“Police are not looking for anyone else in relation to this incident.”
You may also want to watch:
Ms Mayer, a mum-of-two, was a pilates instructor conducting classes in the Birchwood area of Hatfield.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 10 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure