Two cars torched in suspected Hatfield arson attack
TWO cars were set alight in a suspected arson attack in Hatfield yesterday (Thursday).
Firefighters rushed to a property in St Albans Road East at around 9.51pm to find a Skoda Superb Elegance and a silver Ford Galaxy well alight on the driveway.
A jet was used to extinguish the flames.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
A spokeswoman for the fire service described the cause of the blaze as doubtful.
You may also want to watch:
She added that fire investigation officers are currently at the scene.
The police are also investigating.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
A spokeswoman said the blaze was being treated as suspicious.