Two cars torched in suspected Hatfield arson attack
TWO cars were set alight in a suspected arson attack in Hatfield yesterday (Thursday).
Firefighters rushed to a property in St Albans Road East at around 9.51pm to find a Skoda Superb Elegance and a silver Ford Galaxy well alight on the driveway.
A jet was used to extinguish the flames.
Nobody was injured in the incident.
A spokeswoman for the fire service described the cause of the blaze as doubtful.
You may also want to watch:
She added that fire investigation officers are currently at the scene.
The police are also investigating.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 8 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Getting wild at Panshanger Park with Herts and Middlesex Wildlife Trust
A spokeswoman said the blaze was being treated as suspicious.