TV chefs at Hatfield Food Festival
CELEBRITY TV chefs will be headlining a weekend of food frenzy in Hatfield.
Lesley Waters, who is a regular on Ready Steady Cook, and Rustie Lee, a former TV-am star, will be at the Galleria from tomorrow (Saturday) for the first Hatfield Food Festival.
Local food and produce stalls, along with an authentic Italian Market, will feature alongside both Lesley – a seasonal food expert, who uses a simple, modern style – and Rustie, the Jamaican chef, who is renowned for her laugh and big personality, as well as her Caribbean delicacies.
The duo will be demonstrating their favourite signature dishes in the Festival Food Theatre.
They will be joined throughout the bank holiday weekend – May 29 to 31 – by a long line of leading local chefs, mixologists and experts will inform and entertain visitors with demonstrations of speciality recipes, cocktails and even the art of chocolate making.
You may also want to watch:
Many of the Galleria’s restaurants and bars will also be entering into the festival spirit with special offers and events.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Brookmans Park Golf Club delighted with all aspects of a great club championship day