TV chefs at Hatfield Food Festival
CELEBRITY TV chefs will be headlining a weekend of food frenzy in Hatfield.
Lesley Waters, who is a regular on Ready Steady Cook, and Rustie Lee, a former TV-am star, will be at the Galleria from tomorrow (Saturday) for the first Hatfield Food Festival.
Local food and produce stalls, along with an authentic Italian Market, will feature alongside both Lesley – a seasonal food expert, who uses a simple, modern style – and Rustie, the Jamaican chef, who is renowned for her laugh and big personality, as well as her Caribbean delicacies.
The duo will be demonstrating their favourite signature dishes in the Festival Food Theatre.
They will be joined throughout the bank holiday weekend – May 29 to 31 – by a long line of leading local chefs, mixologists and experts will inform and entertain visitors with demonstrations of speciality recipes, cocktails and even the art of chocolate making.
You may also want to watch:
Many of the Galleria’s restaurants and bars will also be entering into the festival spirit with special offers and events.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 9 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets