Tributes to young Welwyn Garden City mum
TRIBUTES have been paid to a 'fun-loving and upbeat' 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week. Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil. She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to
TRIBUTES have been paid to a "fun-loving and upbeat" 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week.
Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil.
She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to Stuart O'Leary.
An inquest has been opened and adjourned for Sophie, who died suddenly, on Sunday, June 7.
You may also want to watch:
Her funeral was held yesterday (Wednesday).
Her mum Caroline Golder pays tribute to her in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 9 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone