Tributes to young Welwyn Garden City mum
TRIBUTES have been paid to a 'fun-loving and upbeat' 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week. Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil. She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to
TRIBUTES have been paid to a "fun-loving and upbeat" 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week.
Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil.
She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to Stuart O'Leary.
An inquest has been opened and adjourned for Sophie, who died suddenly, on Sunday, June 7.
You may also want to watch:
Her funeral was held yesterday (Wednesday).
Her mum Caroline Golder pays tribute to her in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 10 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town