Tributes to young Welwyn Garden City mum
TRIBUTES have been paid to a 'fun-loving and upbeat' 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week. Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil. She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to
TRIBUTES have been paid to a "fun-loving and upbeat" 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week.
Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil.
She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to Stuart O'Leary.
An inquest has been opened and adjourned for Sophie, who died suddenly, on Sunday, June 7.
You may also want to watch:
Her funeral was held yesterday (Wednesday).
Her mum Caroline Golder pays tribute to her in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party