Tributes to young Welwyn Garden City mum
TRIBUTES have been paid to a 'fun-loving and upbeat' 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week. Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil. She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to
TRIBUTES have been paid to a "fun-loving and upbeat" 23-year-old mum-of-one, who died last week.
Sophie Marrache, from Shortlands Green, WGC, was a former Springmead and Monk's Walk pupil.
She had a four-year-old daughter, Poppy, and was engaged to Stuart O'Leary.
An inquest has been opened and adjourned for Sophie, who died suddenly, on Sunday, June 7.
You may also want to watch:
Her funeral was held yesterday (Wednesday).
Her mum Caroline Golder pays tribute to her in this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Report shows staggering increase in fly-tipping across Herts over past year
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes