Tributes paid to eight-year-old Welwyn Garden City boy
THE family of eight-year-old Lewis McGlynn from WGC have paid tribute to the youngster following his tragic “unexplained sudden death”.
Lewis from The Vineyard died during the early hours of Friday morning.
His mum Elizabeth and Dad John said: “Lewis was loved so much by all of us and he will be missed everyday.
“The biggest and best thing about Lewis was his personality. He was a bubbly, lively child with so much to give. We feel he was lent to us and he was on his way to do better and brighter things.
“Not having Lewis around has left a big hole in our lives and as you can imagine we are all finding it extremely hard to come to terms with what has happened.
You may also want to watch:
“We would ask for our privacy to be respected at this time.”
Brother Sam said: “Lewis was the happiest young boy I know and he is now the brightest star in the sky. The best part about my day was going to mums and listening to his cheeky mouth. He will be missed dearly. Sleep tight little brother, I love you. Xx”
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
Sister Robyn said: “Lewis was the most amazing little boy. He was so lively and happy and loved by everyone. He had the biggest heart and would give anyone the world if he could. He will be deeply missed but he was too good for this world. He will never be forgotten and our love for Lewis will never fade.”
Other tributes left read: “My darling Lewis your nan and grandad Jeff will miss you so very much. You were our little star and we loved you a lot.” Xx
“Lewis, you will be missed by your Uncle Grant.Xx
“You will be seriously missed by all of us” from Uncle Pat, Auntie Sandra, Jamie and Terry xx.”