Tributes paid to eight-year-old Welwyn Garden City boy
THE family of eight-year-old Lewis McGlynn from WGC have paid tribute to the youngster following his tragic “unexplained sudden death”.
Lewis from The Vineyard died during the early hours of Friday morning.
His mum Elizabeth and Dad John said: “Lewis was loved so much by all of us and he will be missed everyday.
“The biggest and best thing about Lewis was his personality. He was a bubbly, lively child with so much to give. We feel he was lent to us and he was on his way to do better and brighter things.
“Not having Lewis around has left a big hole in our lives and as you can imagine we are all finding it extremely hard to come to terms with what has happened.
You may also want to watch:
“We would ask for our privacy to be respected at this time.”
Brother Sam said: “Lewis was the happiest young boy I know and he is now the brightest star in the sky. The best part about my day was going to mums and listening to his cheeky mouth. He will be missed dearly. Sleep tight little brother, I love you. Xx”
- 1 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 2 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey
- 3 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 6 Council leader survives no confidence vote
- 7 Headteacher calls out 'dangerous' and 'inconsiderate' parking from parents outside school
- 8 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 9 DIY SOS star Billy Byrne set to open returning Codicote Village Day this weekend
- 10 70-year-old dies following single-vehicle collision in Welwyn
Sister Robyn said: “Lewis was the most amazing little boy. He was so lively and happy and loved by everyone. He had the biggest heart and would give anyone the world if he could. He will be deeply missed but he was too good for this world. He will never be forgotten and our love for Lewis will never fade.”
Other tributes left read: “My darling Lewis your nan and grandad Jeff will miss you so very much. You were our little star and we loved you a lot.” Xx
“Lewis, you will be missed by your Uncle Grant.Xx
“You will be seriously missed by all of us” from Uncle Pat, Auntie Sandra, Jamie and Terry xx.”