Welwyn Hatfield roads to be resurfaced
RESURFACING work will take place on two roads in the coming days.
Repairs and drainage work start in Coopers Green Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans, from today (Wednesday), for four days.
And starting on Monday, Great North Road in Hatfield will be resurfaced between French Horn Lane and the A1001 South Way.
These works will take place overnight between 8pm and 6am, for five nights.
County councillor Stuart Pile, executive member for highways and transport, said: “Some degree of disruption and delay is to be expected as a result of these essential maintenance works, but we are trying to keep this to a minimum.”
You may also want to watch:
Motorists should allow extra time for journeys.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 10 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best