Welwyn Hatfield roads to be resurfaced
RESURFACING work will take place on two roads in the coming days.
Repairs and drainage work start in Coopers Green Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans, from today (Wednesday), for four days.
And starting on Monday, Great North Road in Hatfield will be resurfaced between French Horn Lane and the A1001 South Way.
These works will take place overnight between 8pm and 6am, for five nights.
County councillor Stuart Pile, executive member for highways and transport, said: “Some degree of disruption and delay is to be expected as a result of these essential maintenance works, but we are trying to keep this to a minimum.”
You may also want to watch:
Motorists should allow extra time for journeys.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Former healthcare worker nominated for role model award due to rare illness awareness campaign
- 10 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen