Welwyn Hatfield drivers urged to scrap their cars and get a bus
BUS firm Arriva, which operates routes across Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, is urging travelers to ditch their cars and get free bus travel.
The 12 weeks of free bus travel is being offered as part of a partnership deal between Arriva and Trade Your Transport.
The company is offering three four-weekly tickets as a reward to people who choose to scrap their car.
Linsey Frostick, marketing manager for Arriva said: “We think Trade Your Transport is a fantastic new scheme, and what could be better for Arriva than to offer people who no longer have their car 12 weeks worth of free travel.
“We believe that this is the perfect initiative for Arriva to support as we are committed to providing alternative transport to the car, helping to reduce pollution and congestion in towns and city centres.
You may also want to watch:
“By partnering with Trade Your Transport, we can offer an alternative method of transport in the form of this special travel deal.”
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 8 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man