Welwyn Hatfield drivers urged to scrap their cars and get a bus
BUS firm Arriva, which operates routes across Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, is urging travelers to ditch their cars and get free bus travel.
The 12 weeks of free bus travel is being offered as part of a partnership deal between Arriva and Trade Your Transport.
The company is offering three four-weekly tickets as a reward to people who choose to scrap their car.
Linsey Frostick, marketing manager for Arriva said: “We think Trade Your Transport is a fantastic new scheme, and what could be better for Arriva than to offer people who no longer have their car 12 weeks worth of free travel.
“We believe that this is the perfect initiative for Arriva to support as we are committed to providing alternative transport to the car, helping to reduce pollution and congestion in towns and city centres.
You may also want to watch:
“By partnering with Trade Your Transport, we can offer an alternative method of transport in the form of this special travel deal.”
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site
- 5 Sherrardswood School hosts family day event
- 6 Northaw festivals bid rejected after summer of chaos
- 7 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 8 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 9 Campaigners call on BioPark developers to collaborate
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images