Welwyn Hatfield drivers urged to scrap their cars and get a bus
BUS firm Arriva, which operates routes across Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, is urging travelers to ditch their cars and get free bus travel.
The 12 weeks of free bus travel is being offered as part of a partnership deal between Arriva and Trade Your Transport.
The company is offering three four-weekly tickets as a reward to people who choose to scrap their car.
Linsey Frostick, marketing manager for Arriva said: “We think Trade Your Transport is a fantastic new scheme, and what could be better for Arriva than to offer people who no longer have their car 12 weeks worth of free travel.
“We believe that this is the perfect initiative for Arriva to support as we are committed to providing alternative transport to the car, helping to reduce pollution and congestion in towns and city centres.
You may also want to watch:
“By partnering with Trade Your Transport, we can offer an alternative method of transport in the form of this special travel deal.”
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 8 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 9 What time will the election results come in?
- 10 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off