All trains serving Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar cancelled for two weekends
- Credit: Archant
There will be no trains serving Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar during the next two weekends, Govia Thameslink has confirmed.
A spokesperson said that all lines between London and Stevenage will be closed due to engineering work over the next two weekends, as well as all Sundays until the end of March.
Buses will run between Finsbury Park, Alexandra Palace and Stevenage via Welwyn Garden City, calling additionally at Cockfosters tube station for London Underground connections.
Customers can also use the underground between King’s Cross and Cockfosters.
She added: “Trains running between London King’s Cross and Cambridge/Peterborough/King’s Lynn will depart London King’s Cross approximately 15 minutes earlier than advertised.
You may also want to watch:
“They will be diverted via Hertford North, extending journey times.
“‘Stopping’ services between London King’s Cross and Cambridge will run only between Stevenage and Cambridge.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 6 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
“Buses will also run between Hertford North and Stevenage.”
For further details and variations on each date visit https://www.greatnorthernrail.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/planned-engineering-work