All trains serving Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar cancelled for two weekends
- Credit: Archant
There will be no trains serving Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar during the next two weekends, Govia Thameslink has confirmed.
A spokesperson said that all lines between London and Stevenage will be closed due to engineering work over the next two weekends, as well as all Sundays until the end of March.
Buses will run between Finsbury Park, Alexandra Palace and Stevenage via Welwyn Garden City, calling additionally at Cockfosters tube station for London Underground connections.
Customers can also use the underground between King’s Cross and Cockfosters.
She added: “Trains running between London King’s Cross and Cambridge/Peterborough/King’s Lynn will depart London King’s Cross approximately 15 minutes earlier than advertised.
“They will be diverted via Hertford North, extending journey times.
“‘Stopping’ services between London King’s Cross and Cambridge will run only between Stevenage and Cambridge.
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 4 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 5 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 6 Vehicle caught fire on M25
- 7 Schoolchildren get lesson in robotics at University of Hertfordshire
- 8 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 9 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 10 Six charged and £11,000 seized after drug raids
“Buses will also run between Hertford North and Stevenage.”
For further details and variations on each date visit https://www.greatnorthernrail.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/planned-engineering-work