All trains serving Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar cancelled for two weekends
- Credit: Archant
There will be no trains serving Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar during the next two weekends, Govia Thameslink has confirmed.
A spokesperson said that all lines between London and Stevenage will be closed due to engineering work over the next two weekends, as well as all Sundays until the end of March.
Buses will run between Finsbury Park, Alexandra Palace and Stevenage via Welwyn Garden City, calling additionally at Cockfosters tube station for London Underground connections.
Customers can also use the underground between King’s Cross and Cockfosters.
She added: “Trains running between London King’s Cross and Cambridge/Peterborough/King’s Lynn will depart London King’s Cross approximately 15 minutes earlier than advertised.
You may also want to watch:
“They will be diverted via Hertford North, extending journey times.
“‘Stopping’ services between London King’s Cross and Cambridge will run only between Stevenage and Cambridge.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
“Buses will also run between Hertford North and Stevenage.”
For further details and variations on each date visit https://www.greatnorthernrail.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/planned-engineering-work