All trains serving Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar cancelled for two weekends
- Credit: Archant
There will be no trains serving Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar during the next two weekends, Govia Thameslink has confirmed.
A spokesperson said that all lines between London and Stevenage will be closed due to engineering work over the next two weekends, as well as all Sundays until the end of March.
Buses will run between Finsbury Park, Alexandra Palace and Stevenage via Welwyn Garden City, calling additionally at Cockfosters tube station for London Underground connections.
Customers can also use the underground between King’s Cross and Cockfosters.
She added: “Trains running between London King’s Cross and Cambridge/Peterborough/King’s Lynn will depart London King’s Cross approximately 15 minutes earlier than advertised.
You may also want to watch:
“They will be diverted via Hertford North, extending journey times.
“‘Stopping’ services between London King’s Cross and Cambridge will run only between Stevenage and Cambridge.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
“Buses will also run between Hertford North and Stevenage.”
For further details and variations on each date visit https://www.greatnorthernrail.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/planned-engineering-work