Welwyn Garden City Postman delivers in shorts in snow
A POSTMAN has been praised by his customers for making it through despite the snow.
Armed with letters and parcels this brave chap even did so wearing his shorts.
Customer Wanda Hornsey of Cranborne Gardens, WGC said: “When the world as we know it comes to a stop my postman can still bring me the post, and he’s even still wearing shorts.
“How wonderful is that?”
She added: “A huge thank you and a gold star to the Cranborne Gardens postman and to all the other posties who have gone out in the snow.”
You may also want to watch:
Welwyn Hatfield Times editor Terry Mitchinson, who lives in Welwyn, echoed the praise.
He said: “My milkman managed to get his milk float up and down the slope outside our house, when most of us couldn’t even get our cars out.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
“Well done to him.”