Welwyn Garden City Postman delivers in shorts in snow
A POSTMAN has been praised by his customers for making it through despite the snow.
Armed with letters and parcels this brave chap even did so wearing his shorts.
Customer Wanda Hornsey of Cranborne Gardens, WGC said: “When the world as we know it comes to a stop my postman can still bring me the post, and he’s even still wearing shorts.
“How wonderful is that?”
She added: “A huge thank you and a gold star to the Cranborne Gardens postman and to all the other posties who have gone out in the snow.”
You may also want to watch:
Welwyn Hatfield Times editor Terry Mitchinson, who lives in Welwyn, echoed the praise.
He said: “My milkman managed to get his milk float up and down the slope outside our house, when most of us couldn’t even get our cars out.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
“Well done to him.”