Welwyn Garden City Postman delivers in shorts in snow
A POSTMAN has been praised by his customers for making it through despite the snow.
Armed with letters and parcels this brave chap even did so wearing his shorts.
Customer Wanda Hornsey of Cranborne Gardens, WGC said: “When the world as we know it comes to a stop my postman can still bring me the post, and he’s even still wearing shorts.
“How wonderful is that?”
She added: “A huge thank you and a gold star to the Cranborne Gardens postman and to all the other posties who have gone out in the snow.”
You may also want to watch:
Welwyn Hatfield Times editor Terry Mitchinson, who lives in Welwyn, echoed the praise.
He said: “My milkman managed to get his milk float up and down the slope outside our house, when most of us couldn’t even get our cars out.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
“Well done to him.”