Upturned car causes delays for Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
An upturned car on an exit slip road of the M25 caused delays for traffic heading to Potters Bar.
The exit slip road was closed on the clockwise carriageway of the M25 near Junction 23 for Hatfield and South Mimms.
Police and the Highways agency attended at around 10pm yesterday to deal with an upturned car.
Traffic was held while the car was moved to the hard shoulder.
After traffic was released, the police and Highways remained on the exit slip road.
You may also want to watch:
The scene was cleared by around midnight.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 4 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire