Upturned car causes delays for Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
An upturned car on an exit slip road of the M25 caused delays for traffic heading to Potters Bar.
The exit slip road was closed on the clockwise carriageway of the M25 near Junction 23 for Hatfield and South Mimms.
Police and the Highways agency attended at around 10pm yesterday to deal with an upturned car.
Traffic was held while the car was moved to the hard shoulder.
After traffic was released, the police and Highways remained on the exit slip road.
You may also want to watch:
The scene was cleared by around midnight.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign