Upturned car causes delays for Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
An upturned car on an exit slip road of the M25 caused delays for traffic heading to Potters Bar.
The exit slip road was closed on the clockwise carriageway of the M25 near Junction 23 for Hatfield and South Mimms.
Police and the Highways agency attended at around 10pm yesterday to deal with an upturned car.
Traffic was held while the car was moved to the hard shoulder.
After traffic was released, the police and Highways remained on the exit slip road.
You may also want to watch:
The scene was cleared by around midnight.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'