Upturned car causes delays for Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
An upturned car on an exit slip road of the M25 caused delays for traffic heading to Potters Bar.
The exit slip road was closed on the clockwise carriageway of the M25 near Junction 23 for Hatfield and South Mimms.
Police and the Highways agency attended at around 10pm yesterday to deal with an upturned car.
Traffic was held while the car was moved to the hard shoulder.
After traffic was released, the police and Highways remained on the exit slip road.
You may also want to watch:
The scene was cleared by around midnight.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire