Two-vehicle collision causes A1(M) delays after car overturns
- Credit: Archant
Motorists experienced delays on the A1(M) last night (Wednesday) after a car overturned near Lemsford.
A grey Ford Focus and yellow Fiat Panda collided near Junction 5 northbound, with the Fiat flipping on to its roof.
Emergency services were called to the scene at around 8pm to initial reports of a trapped person.
These proved to be false.
One driver suffered back and neck pain but was not taken hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Police closed one lane of the carriage way but reopened the road was reopened by 9.30pm.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation