Two-vehicle collision causes A1(M) delays after car overturns
- Credit: Archant
Motorists experienced delays on the A1(M) last night (Wednesday) after a car overturned near Lemsford.
A grey Ford Focus and yellow Fiat Panda collided near Junction 5 northbound, with the Fiat flipping on to its roof.
Emergency services were called to the scene at around 8pm to initial reports of a trapped person.
These proved to be false.
One driver suffered back and neck pain but was not taken hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Police closed one lane of the carriage way but reopened the road was reopened by 9.30pm.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog