Three seriously injured in road crash
A MAN from Hatfield was one of three people seriously injured in a road crash yesterday (Sunday).
A Honda Civic and a Kia Rio were in collision on Oaklands Lane, Smallford, just after 2pm.
The Hatfield man, 45, and a 38-year-old man from St Albans were in the Kia. They were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC, where they remain with serious injuries.
The driver of the Honda, a 28-year-old man from St Albans, was taken to the QE2, before being transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
His is currently in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and information.
Call the road crash investigation unit on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 6 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 9 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas