Three seriously injured in road crash
A MAN from Hatfield was one of three people seriously injured in a road crash yesterday (Sunday).
A Honda Civic and a Kia Rio were in collision on Oaklands Lane, Smallford, just after 2pm.
The Hatfield man, 45, and a 38-year-old man from St Albans were in the Kia. They were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC, where they remain with serious injuries.
The driver of the Honda, a 28-year-old man from St Albans, was taken to the QE2, before being transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
His is currently in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and information.
Call the road crash investigation unit on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping