Three seriously injured in road crash
A MAN from Hatfield was one of three people seriously injured in a road crash yesterday (Sunday).
A Honda Civic and a Kia Rio were in collision on Oaklands Lane, Smallford, just after 2pm.
The Hatfield man, 45, and a 38-year-old man from St Albans were in the Kia. They were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC, where they remain with serious injuries.
The driver of the Honda, a 28-year-old man from St Albans, was taken to the QE2, before being transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
His is currently in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and information.
Call the road crash investigation unit on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 6 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 7 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children