Three seriously injured in road crash
A MAN from Hatfield was one of three people seriously injured in a road crash yesterday (Sunday).
A Honda Civic and a Kia Rio were in collision on Oaklands Lane, Smallford, just after 2pm.
The Hatfield man, 45, and a 38-year-old man from St Albans were in the Kia. They were taken to the QE2 Hospital in WGC, where they remain with serious injuries.
The driver of the Honda, a 28-year-old man from St Albans, was taken to the QE2, before being transferred to Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge.
His is currently in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses and information.
Call the road crash investigation unit on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire