Some app-y days ahead for Hertfordshire bus users
A NEW mobile phone app which allows bus users to plan their journeys has been launched by Herts’ bus bigwigs Intalink.
The new ‘Herts Bus Info’ app is available to download on iPhone and phones using Android.
Key features include departure information, journey planning, timetables and maps.
The app also uses GPS location software to allow users to search for bus information wherever they are.
Stuart Pile, the county council’s executive member for transport and highways said: “Mobile phone technology has allowed us to provide users with everything they need to make the most of Hertfordshire’s extensive bus network in a quick and easy to use format.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to download the app, visit the link at the top right of this page via a desktop computer or iPhone/Android phone.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday