Some app-y days ahead for Hertfordshire bus users
A NEW mobile phone app which allows bus users to plan their journeys has been launched by Herts’ bus bigwigs Intalink.
The new ‘Herts Bus Info’ app is available to download on iPhone and phones using Android.
Key features include departure information, journey planning, timetables and maps.
The app also uses GPS location software to allow users to search for bus information wherever they are.
Stuart Pile, the county council’s executive member for transport and highways said: “Mobile phone technology has allowed us to provide users with everything they need to make the most of Hertfordshire’s extensive bus network in a quick and easy to use format.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information and to download the app, visit the link at the top right of this page via a desktop computer or iPhone/Android phone.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 10 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII