Snowmen arrive in Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
SNOWMEN are popping up all over Times Territory as families take advantage of some extra time together.
This great example was sent in by proud dad Jason Wiseman.
He, six-year-old son Joshua and four-year-old daughter Megan, built this amazing family of five.
Mr Wiseman, of Woodhall Lane, WGC said: “I thought you might be interested in our picture.
“It shows a snow family we made in our back garden.
You may also want to watch:
“It is myself, my wife, Joshua, Megan and our new baby Alfie, seven days old, sitting at the front.”
Reader Wanda Hornsey has sent in this picture of a rather large snowman.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 6 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 9 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
She estimates he is around 12ft tall and he is standing in Cranborne Gardens, WGC.
In Potters Bar Rachel Page sent us this picture of snowmen by Arthur, Harry, Steve, Andrew, Ronan, Tansy and Annie-May.
*Have you built a snowman? Send us your pictures, email email@example.com