Six-car pile-up leaves two injured and road blocked
- Credit: Archant
A SIX-CAR pile-up near Brocket Hall left two people injured and blocked a road.
The aftermath of the smash, this morning (Wednesday), on the B653/Marford Road is still being dealth with by emergency services.
A spokesman for Hertfordshire Constabulary told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “We received a report of a six-vehicle collision on Marford Road, close to the entrance of Brocket Hall at 11.45am.
“The road was blocked as a result and at least one person, a male, has received treatment from the ambulance service.
“The vehicles involved are a silver Mondeo, silver VW Passat, another silver Mondeo, a silver Land Rover Freelander, a grey Audi A4, and a black Ford Ka.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The incident is on-going so no more details available at this stage.”
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “Two casualties suffered minor injuries and were conveyed to QE2 Hospital.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes