Signalling problems at Potters Bar cause delays for Great Northern passengers
- Credit: Archant
Rail commuters face delays of up to 30 minutes this morning because of signalling problems at Potters Bar.
The problems affect all routes between Stevenage and Kings Cross.
These services include Great Northern, Virgin East Coast from Newcastle and Leeds, Grand Central trains from Bradford and Sunderland and First Hull trains.
Network Rail say there is no firm estimate on how long these delays will last but it is likely to continue to at least 10am.
Some services may be diverted via Hertford North.
You may also want to watch:
Great Northern passengers can use London Underground and Abellio Greater Anglia services on any reasonable route.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts