Signalling problems at Potters Bar cause delays for Great Northern passengers
- Credit: Archant
Rail commuters face delays of up to 30 minutes this morning because of signalling problems at Potters Bar.
The problems affect all routes between Stevenage and Kings Cross.
These services include Great Northern, Virgin East Coast from Newcastle and Leeds, Grand Central trains from Bradford and Sunderland and First Hull trains.
Network Rail say there is no firm estimate on how long these delays will last but it is likely to continue to at least 10am.
Some services may be diverted via Hertford North.
You may also want to watch:
Great Northern passengers can use London Underground and Abellio Greater Anglia services on any reasonable route.
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition