Signalling problems at Potters Bar cause delays for Great Northern passengers
- Credit: Archant
Rail commuters face delays of up to 30 minutes this morning because of signalling problems at Potters Bar.
The problems affect all routes between Stevenage and Kings Cross.
These services include Great Northern, Virgin East Coast from Newcastle and Leeds, Grand Central trains from Bradford and Sunderland and First Hull trains.
Network Rail say there is no firm estimate on how long these delays will last but it is likely to continue to at least 10am.
Some services may be diverted via Hertford North.
You may also want to watch:
Great Northern passengers can use London Underground and Abellio Greater Anglia services on any reasonable route.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Volunteering is the name of the game at Panshanger Park
- 8 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist