Safety checks cause train delays at Welwyn North
Commuters struggled to get to work due to delays on the railway line which serves Welwyn North station.
Commuters struggled to get to work this morning due to delays on the railway line which runs through Times Territory.
Rail operator First Capital Connect was conducting “safety checks” on the line at Welwyn North.
A spokesman said: “This is causing delays of up to 40 minutes to trains between Stevenage and London King’s Cross via WGC.
“These delays are expected to continue until 10am.”
You may also want to watch:
For live service updates click on the link above.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 10 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure