Safety checks cause train delays at Welwyn North
Commuters struggled to get to work due to delays on the railway line which serves Welwyn North station.
Commuters struggled to get to work this morning due to delays on the railway line which runs through Times Territory.
Rail operator First Capital Connect was conducting “safety checks” on the line at Welwyn North.
A spokesman said: “This is causing delays of up to 40 minutes to trains between Stevenage and London King’s Cross via WGC.
“These delays are expected to continue until 10am.”
You may also want to watch:
For live service updates click on the link above.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 3 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 4 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 5 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 6 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 10 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII