Safety checks cause train delays at Welwyn North
Commuters struggled to get to work due to delays on the railway line which serves Welwyn North station.
Commuters struggled to get to work this morning due to delays on the railway line which runs through Times Territory.
Rail operator First Capital Connect was conducting “safety checks” on the line at Welwyn North.
A spokesman said: “This is causing delays of up to 40 minutes to trains between Stevenage and London King’s Cross via WGC.
“These delays are expected to continue until 10am.”
You may also want to watch:
For live service updates click on the link above.
- 1 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 2 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 3 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 6 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday