Replacement bus service on First Capital Connect rail route tonight
ENGINEERING work will affect the railway line which runs through Times Territory tonight (Thursday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said track improvements and maintenance would start at 11.55pm.
A replacement bus service will operate between Alexandra Palace and Stevenage.
Our affected stations are Potters Bar, Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Hatfield, WGC, Welwyn North and Knebworth.
Passengers should allow extra time for journeys, the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
Normal service will resume at 5.30am tomorrow morning (Friday).
- 1 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 4 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya