Replacement bus service on First Capital Connect rail route tonight
ENGINEERING work will affect the railway line which runs through Times Territory tonight (Thursday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said track improvements and maintenance would start at 11.55pm.
A replacement bus service will operate between Alexandra Palace and Stevenage.
Our affected stations are Potters Bar, Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Hatfield, WGC, Welwyn North and Knebworth.
Passengers should allow extra time for journeys, the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
Normal service will resume at 5.30am tomorrow morning (Friday).
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 5 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 6 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 8 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway