Replacement bus service on First Capital Connect rail route tonight
ENGINEERING work will affect the railway line which runs through Times Territory tonight (Thursday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said track improvements and maintenance would start at 11.55pm.
A replacement bus service will operate between Alexandra Palace and Stevenage.
Our affected stations are Potters Bar, Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Hatfield, WGC, Welwyn North and Knebworth.
Passengers should allow extra time for journeys, the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
Normal service will resume at 5.30am tomorrow morning (Friday).
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park