Replacement bus service on First Capital Connect rail route tonight
ENGINEERING work will affect the railway line which runs through Times Territory tonight (Thursday).
A First Capital Connect spokesman said track improvements and maintenance would start at 11.55pm.
A replacement bus service will operate between Alexandra Palace and Stevenage.
Our affected stations are Potters Bar, Brookmans Park, Welham Green, Hatfield, WGC, Welwyn North and Knebworth.
Passengers should allow extra time for journeys, the spokesman added.
You may also want to watch:
Normal service will resume at 5.30am tomorrow morning (Friday).
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 10 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk