Priceless cars in Potters Bar
TWO priceless cars have been restored to their former glory by two brothers from Potters Bar.
The 1930s Alfa Romeos were on show this week at Paparazzi restaurant in Barnet Road and caused quite a stir.
The Grand Prix racing cars, which competed in the Indianapolis 500 in their heyday, have been brought back to life by the Twyman brothers.
The pair, who are regulars at the restaurant, brought the cars out to the delight of many residents.
Paparazzi owner Emilio Alaimo said he was surprised how much the classic cars caught the imagination of the locals.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “They caused quite a stir.
“A lot of people came in to talk about the cars, a lot more than I’d anticipated.”
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Head of planning to leave for county council role