Priceless cars in Potters Bar
TWO priceless cars have been restored to their former glory by two brothers from Potters Bar.
The 1930s Alfa Romeos were on show this week at Paparazzi restaurant in Barnet Road and caused quite a stir.
The Grand Prix racing cars, which competed in the Indianapolis 500 in their heyday, have been brought back to life by the Twyman brothers.
The pair, who are regulars at the restaurant, brought the cars out to the delight of many residents.
Paparazzi owner Emilio Alaimo said he was surprised how much the classic cars caught the imagination of the locals.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “They caused quite a stir.
“A lot of people came in to talk about the cars, a lot more than I’d anticipated.”
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 7 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire