Potters Bar transport consultation to close this weekend
RESIDENTS in Potters Bar are being urged not to miss the chance to have their say on the future of transport in the town.
The reminder came from Hertfordshire County Council this week, ahead of the closure of its public transport consultation, which closes at midnight on Sunday. The consultation seeks to identify the transport challenges facing Potters Bar and to develop solutions to address them.
Stuart Pile, the council’s executive member for highways and transport, said: “We’d like your help to shape the area’s future transport provision.
“You may be a local resident, work in the town or run a local business, commute to work from the rail station, use the town’s many shops and services, regularly visit friends here or use local sports facilities, parks, bars and restaurants.
“Whatever you do, transport is always involved, and your views are important.
You may also want to watch:
“So please take a few minutes to tell us what you consider are the most pressing transport challenges facing the town, so that we can focus our solutions on improving transport for all who live in, work in and visit the area.”
To take part in the consultation, click on the link, right
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan