Potters Bar transport consultation to close this weekend
RESIDENTS in Potters Bar are being urged not to miss the chance to have their say on the future of transport in the town.
The reminder came from Hertfordshire County Council this week, ahead of the closure of its public transport consultation, which closes at midnight on Sunday. The consultation seeks to identify the transport challenges facing Potters Bar and to develop solutions to address them.
Stuart Pile, the council’s executive member for highways and transport, said: “We’d like your help to shape the area’s future transport provision.
“You may be a local resident, work in the town or run a local business, commute to work from the rail station, use the town’s many shops and services, regularly visit friends here or use local sports facilities, parks, bars and restaurants.
“Whatever you do, transport is always involved, and your views are important.
“So please take a few minutes to tell us what you consider are the most pressing transport challenges facing the town, so that we can focus our solutions on improving transport for all who live in, work in and visit the area.”
To take part in the consultation, click on the link, right
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Marks & Spencer confirm Welwyn Garden City store closure
- 3 Outdoor gym opens in Hatfield
- 4 Three bulldogs rescued from fire by passersby
- 5 Next to close Welwyn Garden City store this week
- 6 ‘Please do not vote to damage Welwyn irreparably’
- 7 Council fights for lower housing targets
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 £45m bid to improve QEII Hospital
- 10 Flooding in Hatfield 'damages' vehicles